CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

my feet hurts!!! and i thought my red adidas yoga shoes were comfy.. hell was i wrong.

this afternoon, this group of malay girls came into mambo, made loads of noise.. and then one of them came up to me and started speaking in malay. what the hell. im already so fair now can. still can mistake me for a malay retail sales assistant.. excuse me?!!!..

this coming friday and saturday are gonna be busy days. ugh.. VERY busy. dreading it..

who's free this sat night? i tell you what you can do... go out with your friends.. be pissed.. leave and then sit at a deserted bus stop alone for one hour plus.. and if you're lucky, you might see a ghost or two. and yes, please make sure you do this when you know your friends are around and they wont make the effort to look for you. i swear.. the feeling is outta this world. fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home